8.22.2009

Placeholder.

No post in almost three months? For shame, me.

First fantasy draft of the season in a couple hours. It'll be weird. It's a two-QB league, which I enjoyed more than I thought I would when I joined this league last year. We also lost some teams, so it's gonna be an eight-team league with retardedly well-stocked rosters.

Three drafts after that, then I watch football whole bunches.

I think this blog is going to turn into a photoblog, as I seem to vaguely recall a time I enjoyed writing regularly, and, what, with my newly refound interest in photography, might as well see what that's like.

And I must kayak on Calhoun before the summer's out.

1 comment:

the onemantoughcrowd said...

So this league did end up being ten teams. More on that adventure soon.

Starting QBs: Peyton Manning, Matt Schaub.

Starting RBs: Steven Jackson, Darren McFadden

Starting WRs: Roddy White, Vincent Jackson, Eddie Royal

Starting TE: Jeremy Shockey

Starting Defense: Baltimore

Starting Kicker:

Reserves: Marc Bulger, Pierre Thomas, Chester Taylor, Percy Harvin, Laurent Robinson